Applicants for the full-time language program are considered for admission based on the following criteria:
- The applicant should ensure that we have received a completed and signed application and a non-refundable Registration Fee of 100 JOD by two weeks before the first Registration Day (see calendar above). Applicants who apply late will be admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis until classes are full.
- The applicant should pay the school fees and purchase books any time during Registration Days (see cost table below and calendar above). Late payment is subject to an additional fee of 20 JOD or more.
- With very few exceptions, only applicants who are able to begin the semester on time will be admitted. Latecoming students disrupt classes that have covered a great deal of special material and have already worked through the pertinent questions. Occasionally an applicant may be allowed to arrive late if other arrangements are made in coordination with the Program Director to ensure that the applicant is caught up with his/her class at the time of admission (i.e. through tutorials).
- All applicants must submit a letter of recommendation or equivalent.
- Under most circumstances, the applicant must be more than 15 years old, or attending the program with a parent.
- Additional requirements will be clarified by the program office upon inquiry and/or submission of a Preliminary Registration Request Form.